It’s been over a year since my last giveaway, so I think it’s about time for me to host another :) Click the images for a larger view.
- Silver crescent moon necklace with an amethyst crystal briolette
- Blue flash labradorite pendant, handmade made by me (chain included)
- Rose quartz heart
- Midnight goldstone star
- Raw celestite crystal
- Raw green calcite
- Tumbled amethyst
- Tumbled moonstone
- One antique key from this lot: (see photo)
- Corked glass bottle containing mixed gems (amethyst, carnelian, red garnet, sodalite, and quartz)
Rules and Qualification:
- Reblog this post to enter the giveaway, that’s it!
- Likes do not count, though it’s fine to like this to bookmark the post.
- Please be courteous — don’t spam reblog. This will disqualify you.
- Deleting or altering the text of this post will disqualify you.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter, as per tumblr guidlines.
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you, if you win.
- You must be willing to give me a shipping address to send the prizes.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner shall be chosen.
- So I know that you’ve read these rules clearly, tag this post with “magicbunnies” when you reblog it.
- You don’t have to follow me, though it’s appreciated if you like my blog!
- This giveaway ends on Friday August 22nd, 2014 at 11 pm EST.
- The winner will be chosen at random with random.org for fairness — I will keep very close track of the notes.
- The worth of this giveaway is about $55 USD.
- I will pay for shipping expenses, including international shipping.
- It’s okay to reblog this post more than once, but like I said, please don’t spam.
- I’ll likely be including some surprise goodies as ideas come to me.
- All of the crystals featured are natural and untreated, besides the sparkly goldstone.
- Do you like the jewelry featured? You can view more of my work at my shop.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck and take care!
Fun little trick I learned in therapy: validation. When someone is upset, don’t try to fix the problem, point out the cause, or tell them it could be worse. Just validate their emotions. Be like, ‘shit yeah man, that sucks. I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’m here for you.’ That’s literally all you have to do to make them feel better. Thank you and goodnight.
Looking for some summer sexytime? Enter to win FREE sex toys, steamy reads, and safer sex supplies in a couple of clicks!
- JimmyJane Form 4 Waterproof Rechargeable Vibrator (worth $145)
- OhMiBod Better Than Chocolate Wireless Music Massager (worth $99)
- Sultry Summer Reading Set
- Summer Safer Sex Sampler
There are tons of ways to enter, no tiny fine print charges, and we cover shipping - we just want to help y’all connect with us and the things we’re doing, while potentially walking away with some sweet swag to improve your lives.
The only rules: All winners must be 18+. Prizes can only be mailed to addresses within the U.S., unfortunately!
Our full array of prizes, as well as the entry form, can be found »>HERE«<
Ends Friday, August 15th, 11:59PM EST
Go forth and please share the love!
Still from the music video for the song, Somos Sur. The song is a collaboration between Chilean MC, Ana Tijoux (pictured in the back), and Palestinian MC, Shadia Mansour (pictured in front of Tijoux). Somos Sur is a powerful track establishing solidarity between Latin America and Palestine for their independence from imperialist and colonizing forces. Ana Tijoux is known for bringing a message of social consciousness through her music, speaking in the past about immigration, LGBT, political corruption, and Latin American issues. Her support for a free Palestine in her music is just one more reason Tijoux is amazing.
Watch the visually stunning video for Somos Sur here.
Picture courtesy of Absenta Musical.